Our bargaining team will resume negotiations with Parks Canada from October 17 - 20, 2017 in Ottawa. Our team is committed to reaching a fair renewal of your collective agreement.
Last time at the table:
- The employer tabled what they characterized as a comprehensive offer, which the team recognized fell short in addressing all of the outstanding compensation issues.
- Our team provided a response to the employer’s package, including updated positions on the union proposals.
- By the end of the week, the parties reached an agreement on a number of proposals, which were then signed off.
Stay informed and get involved:
- Sign up for bargaining updates.
- Make sure your membership information is up to date.
- Check out the Parks Canada bargaining team page on our national website.
- Show support for your bargaining team on Facebook and Twitter.
- Talk to your colleagues about your work contract, benefits and protections.
- Participate in any upcoming information sessions in your region.
Spread the word so we can keep the pressure on the employer and fight back against their concessions!