Education and experience:
- General clerical skills to gather, verify, process, record, maintain, archive and file documentation.
- Working knowledge of records maintenance, financial policies and procedures;
- Knowledge of the PSAC structure, PSAC Holdings, the Components and of the bargaining units represented by the PSAC;
- Good computer skills and attention to detail and accuracy, demonstrated knowledge of system applications including but not limited to the PSAC’s membership database, emails, Word, Excel and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Ability to independently organize, plan and determine work priorities in order to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with others and good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in both official languages;
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot office equipment such as a multi-line telephone, fax, photocopier and scanner.
- Initiative, tact and good judgment;
- Understanding and commitment to trade union and social issues.
L'AFPC souscrit au principe de l'équité en matière d'emploi et s'efforce activement de mettre en place des effectifs représentatifs. On encourage la candidature des membres des groupes d'équité.